Friday, April 15, 2016

"When you want the job done ready and right, give it to a woman." --"Lucky" Lindy Segall

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="808.0"] "Lucky" Lindy Segall & his mother Muriel "Mimi" Lindstrom Segall, WASP 44-W-2 [/caption]


"I am my mother's son. And darn proud of it. She could out fly, shoot, ride, golf and fish most men I knew growing up--including my dad. It was no wonder to anyone that she had served with the WASP.

I knew very little of the story until she passed away in 1999--she was that modest. In Mimi's words, "we had a job to do, and we did it well." We've heard the stories of so many who served this great nation during WWII. Now, it's time to know the full saga of these amazing women, patriot pilots who proved once and for all time... "when you want the job done ready and right, give it to a woman."

No comments:

Post a Comment